Can' drink tap water or filtered tap water. Drinking Mineral water. Feel nauseous, swollen tongue. Suggest?

Can' drink tap water or filtered tap water. Drinking Mineral water. I'm nauseous and even boiled water (broth) made me nauseous. My tongue is slightly swollen. I had palpitations after drinking tap water. Went to the ER twice. Once said it was nerves and second time said it was gastroenteritis.
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Require details about the symptoms

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

It seems that you have anxiety as tap water or mineral water can't make this difference. Is that so? Please explain the symptoms in detail.

Waiting for feedback. Wish you a good health