Can delayed periods be due to taking ipill just after periods?
User rating for this question
i had taken ipill after 4thday of my periods and i have delay in periods 11 days.i had done urine test twice and it is negative.m very scared.please suggest what to do?????
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hormonal imbalance Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX Taking ipill just after your periods, will cause hormonal imbalance and cause menstrual problems. Just wait for your period to come naturally. There should be a natural cycle eventually. Meanwhile do not take another ipill. Ideally ipill should be taken only during the fertile phase of the cycle usually day 11-17. Fir now, just wait. See your doctor if you miss another month. Please use a condom in the meantime. Dont use any hormonal contraception until you get your menses.
People also viewed
- 34 weeks pregnant shoulder tension
- I had my period 2 weeks ago and now im bleeding again why
- Swollen vulva at 34 weeks
- I have brown spots on my underwear after i pee
- Xiphoid process at 34 weeks pregnant
- 34 weeks pregnant smoking
- I am on lutera birthcontrol but im having unprotected sex
- I had started taking letoval tablets only durindg 3 rd day of periodswill it affect my ovulation
- Second periods delay after taking ipill
- Period delays due to ipill
- Maximum delay of periods after taking ipill
- Is delay in periods caused due to ipill
- 34 weeks and raw vagina
- Delay in next period due to ipill
- I had a ovarian cyst vomiting throwing up