Can delayed periods be due to taking ipill just after periods?
User rating for this question
i had taken ipill after 4thday of my periods and i have delay in periods 11 days.i had done urine test twice and it is negative.m very scared.please suggest what to do?????
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hormonal imbalance Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX Taking ipill just after your periods, will cause hormonal imbalance and cause menstrual problems. Just wait for your period to come naturally. There should be a natural cycle eventually. Meanwhile do not take another ipill. Ideally ipill should be taken only during the fertile phase of the cycle usually day 11-17. Fir now, just wait. See your doctor if you miss another month. Please use a condom in the meantime. Dont use any hormonal contraception until you get your menses.
People also viewed
- Pregnant nipple wax plug
- Second periods delay after taking ipill
- When pregnant redness of the nipple
- Maximum delay of periods after taking ipill
- Period delays due to ipill
- Pinprick sensation nipples pregnancy
- Is delay in periods caused due to ipill
- Why does it sting when i pee in the morning
- Does nipple stick out when preganant
- Delay in next period due to ipill
- Why avoid alcohol when red blood cell count is low
- Wht is the normal avg blood suger lavel during pregnency
- What does it mean when your 5 months pregnant and you pee a lot of blood
- Why is my arm tender around my implanon insertion site i ha
- Nipples spongy sore pregnancy