Can clindamycin be taken during pregnancy to treat UTI?
User rating for this question
can u take clausen clindamycin capsules 150mg and ethical nutrients urinary tract support pregnant?
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Clindamycin is safe during pregnancy Detailed Answer: Hi, The query is not yet clear. Do you mean you are pregnant? Do you want to take Clindamycin and ethical nutrients to support urinary tract? Clindamycin is safe during pregnancy. I am not sure about ethical nutrients. Please ask me if my understanding about your query is incorrect.
Follow-up: Can clindamycin be taken during pregnancy to treat UTI? 12 minutes later
yeah ethical nutrients is a over the counter herbal blatter infection support so I just need to knowbof it isbok
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Cranberry juice is better than ethical nutrients Detailed Answer: I just checked there is no robust evidence that says any benefits of ethical nutrients against bladder infection. If you wish to prevent/avoid bladder infection during pregnancy I suggest to take cranberry juice which is better than ethical nutrients. Nitrofurantoin and sulphonamides are the best antibiotics if you have evidence of urinary/ bladder infection during pregnancy. YOu need to consultant doctor if you need antibiotics.
People also viewed
- What is lcz syrup
- Clindamycin clotrimazole during pregnancy
- Uses of lcz plus tablets
- Wil quitting smoking lower my ldl
- Is clindamycin phosphate safe during pregnancy
- Low t3 levels and ldl
- Sgpt relation with suger ldl
- Can flupen 250 overdose cause stroke
- Althrocin 250 side effects
- Why is revelol xl 25 used
- Side effects of azifast 250 mg
- Does clindamycin treat uti
- Is clindamycin advised to diagnose uti
- Can clindamycin be taken during pregnancy to treat uti
- Azomax capsule 250 mg side effects