Can breast feeding mothers be given Hepatitis B vaccination?

Excellent

Question
I would like to know whether my wife can take breastfeeding my nine months old son. This is a preventive measure that we want to have.
XXXXX
Posted Wed, 28 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hi XXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! There is no contradiction for getting hepatit.B immunization in breastfeeding females so she can take the course without risk to the baby. I hope the advise will be useful for you. Take Care!

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXX
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
There is no contradiction for getting hepatit.B immunization in breastfeeding females so she can take the course without risk to the baby.
I hope the advise will be useful for you.
Take Care!