Can botox be injected in palettes? Am not able to use the full length of vocal cords.

Question
hi I was wondering if maybe botox could be injected in too palettes.The problem being not being able
to use the full length of my vocal cords.And now in the last 5 year's I have developed some kind of
phsycic power believe it or not.Ever heard of that.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. James M. Schwartz 2 hours later

Your query a very interesting. What exactly do you mean by not being able to use the full length of your vocal cords? What exactly is your psychic power? And what is the relationship between your psychic power and not being able to use the full length of your vocal cords? You are in better position and I to provide insight on this. Regarding your question of Botox, remember that you are pallet is not the same is your vocal cords. Your palette is essentially the roof of your mouth. Your vocal cords reside in the larynx, or voice box. Botox would not be injected into the voice box. Doing so would lead to inability to speak.

Anticipating your response.

Best regards,
Dr. Schwartz

Follow-up: Can botox be injected in palettes? Am not able to use the full length of vocal cords. 32 minutes later
My psychic power is an extra gift I have developed. I can speak threw sound vibrations.Some call it a cures.
send E mail addres..

Answered by Dr. James M. Schwartz 4 minutes later
Hello again,

Interesting! I am afraid the terms of use of this service prohibit me from sending you my email address. However, I am available for follow up via this forum should you wish to discuss any further medical issues relevant to your query.

I Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please accept it.

Dr. J. Schwartz