Can biological siblings have different blood groups?
User rating for this question
My two sisters have O+ blood type and I have AB+ Is it possible for us to be biologically related?
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. Your two sisters have O+ and you have AB+ blood group under ABO blood grouping. Yes, it is possible that all of you are biologically related. From this, it is clear that that Your father and mother have A+ and B+ blood group respectively or vice versa. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
People also viewed
- Macrocytia anemia and myalgia
- Pregnency chances for different blood group
- Smell of blood in nose but no bleeding
- Normal esr for 1 yr old baby
- How to raise hemoglobin level
- Small red bumps on back during pregnancy
- Small toe phalanx hurts
- Small rash near iv line
- Can siblings have different blood types
- How to confirm biological siblings based on blood group
- Can biological siblings have different blood groups
- Dna test result are the siblings biologically related
- Treatment for high eosinophil count in blood
- Smelly pus from spot