Can biological siblings have different blood groups?
User rating for this question
My two sisters have O+ blood type and I have AB+ Is it possible for us to be biologically related?
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. Your two sisters have O+ and you have AB+ blood group under ABO blood grouping. Yes, it is possible that all of you are biologically related. From this, it is clear that that Your father and mother have A+ and B+ blood group respectively or vice versa. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
People also viewed
- Pregnency chances for different blood group
- No iron in my blood
- 13566 blood pressure good or bad
- Nicorette gum hemochromatosis
- 135 68 blood pressure
- Sickle cell carcinoma cancer in lymph nodes of lungs
- Can siblings have different blood types
- How to confirm biological siblings based on blood group
- Normal teeth count
- Blood pressure 135 66
- Can biological siblings have different blood groups
- High blood pressure 13496
- Dna test result are the siblings biologically related
- Blood pressure 135 over 99
- Urine detail report hemoglobin high