Can bath salts prevent a bleeding ulcer from healing?

can the bath salts drug keep a bleeding ulser from healing?
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 23 minutes later

Bath salts are a group of psychoactive drugs with stimulant properties on heart and cerebrum.

Pharmacologically, they do not show any effect on the healing process or associated bleeding per se but they do cause vasoconstriction all over the body causing a rise in blood pressure.
For healing of an ulcer a good blood supply is essential to the area which is compromised on vasoconstriction caused by the bath salts.

So, the healing process is retarded by constant use of bath salts.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.