Can anyone prescribe Lortab for pain from migraines?

Is there an online doctor that can prescribe Lortab pain meds for my migraines?
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later

Lortab is a schedule 3 drug according to the US FDA. It has a low to mid level abuse potential with proven medical use for moderate to moderately severe pain.

Today’s research indicates that a move toward individualizing the dosing of prescription agents is warranted and it can happen only after physical consultation / Your doctor will know about these drugs.

It would be unethical and inappropriate to prescribe you scheduled drugs without doing a proper examination.

I am sorry; an online doctor can only guide you and give you instructions but would not be able to write a script for the same.

I wish your pain subsides quickly and you return back to normal soon.