Can any treatment be done for itching around groins?

hi. i have itching around my groins can i use ring guard or you suggest me some medicines???
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 20 minutes later

Yes you can use Ring guard as this appears to be an Tinea cruris infection(jock itch/ring worm), a Fungal infection.

Wash & dry affected area and apply Ring Guard Cream 2-3 times a day. Continue for ten days after lesion have disappeared. Discontinue if hypersensitivity occurs. Consult Doctor if symptom persists even after application of the Ring Guard.

Some tips to prevention from Ring worm

1. Don't share personal items
2. Stay clean and dry
3. Don't wear heavy clothing that doesn't breathe well for very long

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.