Can any online doctoro tell me whether my semen analysis report is normal or not?

Jul 2016

My semen analysis report is as below, could you please explain whether it is normal or not? Thanks in advance.
Volume = 3 ml,
Liquefaction Time = 30 Min,
Viscosity = Normal,
Sperm Count = 34 million/ml,

A - Rapid progressive motility = 60%
B - Sluggish progressive motility = 20%
c - Non progressive motility = 10%
D - No motility = 10%

Normal forms = 60%
Abnormal forms = 40%

Pus cells = 2-3/hpf
RBcs = 0-1/hpf
Epithelial Cells = 1-2/hpf
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Infection of the either seminal vesicle or Prostat

Detailed Answer:

Based on the report of semen analysis that you have posted I would state that your Semen report is well within normal range of WHO standards.,except presence of 2-3 pus cells which suggest infection either in seminal vesicle or prostate.

Please take antibiotics like Doxycyclin twice daily for one month under supervision of a physician. Repeat semen analysis after completion of course of antibiotic.

It is going to get resolved with this treatment.

Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you.

Dr. Patil.

Follow-up: Can any online doctoro tell me whether my semen analysis report is normal or not? 27 minutes later
Dear Doc,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Actually we are trying to conceive from last 8 months and my wife's report is normal.

As per my semen analysis, am i able to conceive a baby after the treatment for infection? is this (2 - 3 pus cells) is common problem or anything strange? I am worried please reply. Thanks in advance.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes you will be able to father a child.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up.

The presence of pus cells is not a serious issue which can be cured with antibiotics.
There is no reason why you should not be able to impregnate your wife if there is nothing abnormal with her ovulation.

Thanks and regards.

Dr. Patil.