Ask a Homeopath   »  

Can acupuncture be used to treat familial neck tremor?

Posted Sun, 26 Aug 2012 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 2 hours later

Your question is a very good one and I will work on providing you with some information and recommendations.

According to my knowledge and after reviewing the literature there have been no long-term studies of acupuncture in this particular disorder.

At the same time I would think that there is a significant potential for you to benefit from acupuncture. This type of medicine can sometimes work wonders for different musculoskeletal and neurologic disorders.

Again while there have been no large studies or research in this field I would suggest that you give it a try. I really see no harm in you doing so.

Thanks again for submitting your question. Please let me know if you have any additional concerns.

Dr. Robert