Can aceclofenac tablets be taken for tooth ache and root canal pain?
User rating for this question
can i take aceclofenac tablets 100mg for my tooth ace and root canaling pains
Posted Thu, 7 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
People also viewed
- Is fever or chills a side effect of stelara?
- Is constipation a side effect of proquin xr?
- Acidic poop in toddler
- Electric shock emergency action
- What is ursodeoxycholic acid
- Tooth ache after root canal
- What are the side effects of premarin cream?
- Lactic acidosis treatment metformin
- Suffering from tooth ache after a root canal
- Root canal tooth pain
- Is fast heartbeat a side effect of premarin?
- Tooth ache after root canal treatment
- What are the side effects of red yeast rice?
- Tooth pain following root canal
- Acne under the nose