Can a standard urine test detect Chlamydia?
User rating for this question
Can a standard urine test detect an std such as Chlamydia?
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: possible Detailed Answer: Hello, Chlamydia can be tested either with a urine sample or with a bodily fluid like urethral discharge. But the latter will be more accurate. Its easily treatable with antibiotics if the test is positive.
People also viewed
- Hyperthyroidism weight loss eyes twitch
- Can a standard urine test detect chlamydia
- Chlamydia urine test accuracy
- Has anyone had a junctional melanocytic nevus
- Heavy drinking blood in stool
- Gc and chlamydia urine test
- Swollen thyroid gland and herpes virus
- Chlamydia urine test
- Swollen supmandibular gland herpes
- Sebaceous glands vs herpes
- Herpes simplex saliva gland
- Esophagus swelling
- Herpes simplex in parotid gland
- Chlamydia infection possible to detect in urine test
- How long does it take to complete angiogram