Can a standard urine test detect Chlamydia?
User rating for this question
Can a standard urine test detect an std such as Chlamydia?
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: possible Detailed Answer: Hello, Chlamydia can be tested either with a urine sample or with a bodily fluid like urethral discharge. But the latter will be more accurate. Its easily treatable with antibiotics if the test is positive.
People also viewed
- Is swollen tongue a side effect of toradol?
- Is joint pain a side effect of trelstar la?
- Is constipation a side effect of sulfatrim?
- Can a standard urine test detect chlamydia
- Chlamydia urine test accuracy
- Gc and chlamydia urine test
- Tingling inhhands and feet genital herpes
- Is swollen glands a side effect of savella?
- Herpes hands feet vagina
- Chlamydia urine test
- Chlamydia infection possible to detect in urine test
- Swelling in feet with herpes
- Herpes numb feet penis pain
- Is joint pain a side effect of terbinafine?
- Is feet swelling a sign of herpes