Can a small pox vaccination be spread to my partner through oral sex

Can a small pox vaccination be spread to my partner through oral sex? There may have been some pre cum transmission to her mouth, but no other ejaculatory fluids.
Posted Tue, 3 Sep 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 53 minutes later

I appreciate your concern for the spread of disease to your partner. But no need to worry about small pox as it has been eradicated from the world.

Now both are safe from small pox disease.

There is chance of spreading other STD. So I advice you and your partner for safer sex with single partner and use condoms.

Hope I clarified your query. Wish you good health.