Can a person having autism live a normal live ?

autism do they live a normal live ?
Posted Fri, 17 Aug 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

Autism affects normal social and communication skills.

The outlook depends on the severity of the autism and the level of therapy the person receives.

Mood swings , irritability and other symptoms are very common in autistic children, now medicines are available to tackle this problems.

You can consult a child psychologist where many behavioral programmes are available which gets your kid close to normal developmental functioning .

With better institution of treatment and therapies ,autistic kids are able to lead better life with their families and friends.

Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.