Can a doctor check my knee MRI ?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
my doctor is gone away for a week and i just got a mri done on my knee is there anyone online who can check it
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Atul Wankhede 21 hours later

You had sent us 11 soft images to us. Unfortunately we are able to view only 3 out of the 11 images. The rest are invisible images. It's unfair to comment just on those since we're not able to see a tear in the anterior or posterior crutiate ligaments, neither are we able to see the menisci.

So you may send us the copies scanned properly in small sizes. Also send the report of the MRI given by the radiologist.

Meanwhile we would appreciate if you tell us more about your symptoms like how was the onset, is there a swelling, do you have instability while walking, what activities exaggerate the pain and what treatment have you taken previously.

Hope to hear from you soon.