Can a 7 weeks pregnant listen to concert with vibrations and noise ?

Hi, I will be 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow and am supposed to be going to a XXXXXXX XXXXXXX concert. Will it be safe for me to go or should I try and sell my ticket? We are sitting far away from the stage and the floor so will be seated high up( small venue so not dangerously high!) just want to make sure that baby won't be affected by vibrations and noise... Not planning on standing on my seat and dancing away! Will be sitting whole time but would appreciate medical advice before I decide... Thanks
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later

Excessive vibrations at such an early pregnancy might not be safe for your baby. Even if you are seated far away the vibrations in the whole area are prominent enough to cause even a mild bleeding. Seven weeks pregnancy is a risky time and is too early. The placental attachment to the uterus is not yet complete. My advise would be to avoid going there.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.