Can Tylenol be separated from codeine for people with liver problems?

Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Kerry Pottinger 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes. Both can be bought separately. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for using Healthcare Magic. Both Tylenol and codeine can be bought separately in a number of different strengths. I suggest you consult your pharmacist when you buy either of them to ensure you choose the correct doseage. I hope this has helped you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Regards, Dr K A Pottinger, MBChB. FRCA.