Can "Trazodone" taken for sleep disorder cause stuffy nose?

I recently started trazodone for sleep and now have a stuffy nose. Is that a side effect of this drug?
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I will liketo tell you that Stuffy nose is a known side effect of trazodone although not that common. The drug prescription mentions to seek medical advise if you get this side effect. I will advise you to see your treating doctor for reducing the dose or stopping it as he feels . Take care. Dr. Shruti