Can Suhagra be taken with Telma AM for high BP?

I have High BP. I am regualrly taking a tablet of Telma AM. Can I take suhagra 50 occassionally say once or Twice in a month.
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: See that there is at least 8 hrs gap Detailed Answer: Hi Devendar, Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX You can take suhagra, however, as you are on amlodepin (AM in TELMA AM) you may occasionally experience headache. If it is ok with that, there is no real danger in taking the two together. Make sure that there is at least 8 hrs gap between your telma and suhagra. Hope this helps.
Follow-up: Can Suhagra be taken with Telma AM for high BP? 4 hours later
Hello Doctor, Thanks for your valuable advice. I would like to ask you : Are there other alternative medicines for Telma AM & Suhagra-50 which can be taken without any issue. I would also like to tell you few details about me - - High BP was detected just few months ago. (With Telma AM BP is stable now at 135~140:85~90 range) - Thou I have quit smoking last year but I was a regular smoker (10~12 cigarettes/day) for 25 years. - My father expired due to Heart attack. - My ECG done few months back was absolutely normal. - I started having Early ejaculation & Poor Erection from last 3~4 years. Suhagra 50 helped for both but after BP issue doctor advised me not to take it (thou it was being taken once or twice a month). Kindly advice Kind Regards XXXX
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 3 hours later
Brief Answer: there is no reason to change the drug Detailed Answer: Hi, There are number of alternatives for the BP medicines that you are using. However, there is no reason to change the drug you are taking as it is a good one, your BP is under control and you have no issues taking along with suhagra. Your medical history is OK. So be happy; As you are on right drugs. All the best.