Can RCA blockage be removed by medicine?

my mother is suffering from 90% blockage in RCA she is dibetic and having high b.p.since 4 month she has pain in shoulder she has also low hb(7.6). she is taking following medicines 1 eslo at 2 ismo retard 3 diplatt cv 4 amifru 5 triglimisave 1 6 zona 0.5 please sujjest me medicatio is it possible that blockage can be cure by medicine tell me medicine also for frozen shoulder she is very trouble
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Surgery or stent Detailed Answer: Dear friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic The block CANNOT be cured by medicine. It is a mechanical obstruction and need mechanical relief. Dilatation and stent / or Bypass surgery (CABG) is the only option… Consult an Orthopaedician (Bone specialist) for frozen shoulder. More investigations like MRI may be necessary Intra-articular injection (inside the joint) and/or physiotherapy is usually necessary Medicines - Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAID) - have temporary effects and have side effects… Her LDL cholesterol is 100 / oe should aim for 70 / the dose of atorvastatin may be increased Haemoglobin is 7.5 – probably Iron deficiency ; she needs more investigations (Haematologist) for evaluation of the cause / and subsequent treatment Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless