Can Primolut N helps to terminate pregnancy?

Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old and i have a 8 months baby. i didn't get my period for two weeks and i consulted a doctor for a medical checkup. the report was positive and it is two weeks. as we have a 8moth baby me and my husband we both don't like to make an another baby. as i live in middle east we cannot find a method to do abortion. my question is can i use "Primolut Nor 10mg" tablet to get the period quickly? please advise me. your advise will be very useful for me.
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: primolut wont help Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. If your pregnancy test is already positive then primolut will not help . That is only used in non pregnant cases . Medical abortion can only be done with oral drugs and those which are only available with a doctor's prescription . These drugs have side effects and complications unless taken under supervision . Nowhere is it available otc . You will need a prescription to get it . Try and talk to your doctor for the prescription . It may not even be available in the liver middle east . The other method of termination is surgically . Regards,