Can Oxyelite be taken with Hydrocholothiazide?

Can I take oxyelite pro while on 25mg of hydrochlorothiazide
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 25 minutes later

Thanks for the query

Oxyelite pro is a slimming agent which is available over the counter which has shown some benefits it contains variety of plant and root extract. But there are no studies to say it is safe.

And there are no studies conducted to see for any reactions between these two drugs. It would be better to avoid this oxilite pro and consult a dietitian/nutritionist for a proper evaluation of your nutritional needs and appropriate management.

But adverse reactions to look out for are.
1. Excessive sweating.
2. Dizziness.
3. Hot flushes.
4. Dryness of mouth.

Hope I have answered your query. Please do write back to me if you have any more queries.

If there are no further queries please accept my answer.

I wish you good health

Follow-up: Can Oxyelite be taken with Hydrocholothiazide? 47 hours later
I am 35 years old, a healthy weight and I work out, doing cardio and weightlifting four days a week (avg. cardio time-45 mins), my blood pressure has been around 125/86 should I be concerned. What should my target blood pressure be?
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 6 hours later

Thanks for the reply.

Your blood pressure is under control. You should maintain your blood pressure between 110/70 to 140/90. Anything above or below this will require intervention by your doctor.

Your blood pressure is perfect right now, please don’t worry.

I hope I have answered your query, if there are no further queries please accept my answer.

I wish you good health.