Can Oxy elite pro be taken with Sprintec, Losartan and Iron pills?

I currently take Sprintec, Losartan and Iron pills can I still take Oxy Elite Pro?
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Oxy elite pro is a fat burner which has been advertised widely and its exact composition and ingredients have not been specified.
Similarly there are no rational drug trials available to test its efficacy, safety and interactions with other drugs.
One of its main components is caffeine which increases the anxiety and produces cardiac side effects. Since you are taking Losartan, it can cause a rise in your blood pressure levels.
Though there is no reported interaction of oxylite powder with sprintec or losartan or iron pills, I would advise you not to start oxylite powder while getting treatment for hypertension.
The best way to lose weight and keep it off is dietary modifications and a moderate exercise regimen.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.