Can Oxy elite pro be taken with Reclipsen birth control pills?

Hi, I'm taking Reclipsen birth control pill. Is it okay that I take GNC's USPlabs OxyElite Pro at the same time?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.
Oxyelite Pro is used as fat burner and contains a high amount of caffeine. Although it has no interaction with birth control pills and you should be able to take both simultaneously, I would suggest that you keep the following in mind before you use this drug:
a.     Do not use this drug if you are pregnant or nursing.
b.     Further, it should not be used by patients with any of the following conditions: Blood pressure issues, Heart problems, Liver or kidney issues, psychiatric issues or if you are receiving any other prescription drug like an antidepressant
c.     Also, while you are on this drug, take plenty of water and totally restrict the amount of caffeine that you are taking.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. If you are looking to lose weight, a healthy diet with some exercise is the best way forward.