Can ODT be taken for anal fissure?
User rating for this question
I have anal fissure.can I take Thank OD tablets??
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Proper treatment required Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for writing in. The treatment of anal fissure is as follows 1. High fiber diet. 2. Stool Softeners for 15 days 3. Plenty of water. 4. Local anesthetic gel to be applied locally before passing stools. 5. Wash the area after passing stools. 6. Sietz bath or hot water fomentation by sitting in a tub of warm water. 7. Diltezam cream to be applied locally twice a day. Taking some tablets is not going to help in any way. I hope this provides you with a guideline for treatment. Regards
People also viewed
- Type 1 diabetes insulin
- Yellow pill 81 imprint
- Ichthammol ointment anal fissure
- Can odt be taken for anal fissure
- Baby delivery fecal matter
- Cosmelan 2 facial cream
- Cyst in baby rectum
- Post anal fissure surgery what precautions to be taken
- Fishy yellow mucus diarrhea in baby
- Problems getting to sleep
- Fecalysis e histolytica cyst only in babies
- Spinach good for anal fissures
- Radiation therapy for thyroid
- Dimple over baby rectum
- Can becosules capsule be taken to heal anal fissure?