Ask a Urologist   »  

Can Nu Force GM cure the itching on my penis ?

i have slight itching in my penis for the past 2 days, Can i use Nu Force GM to cure it or what else can i use ????
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 25 minutes later

Nu force GM is a cream which contains three ingredients steroid,anti fungal and antibiotic.

First of all it is important to know the reason for itching.There could be various reason for it,like some local allergy,some infection.

Allergy could be due to some local application of cream or jelly,condom,some lubricant or even some allergy to detergent used for washing clothes.

In case of unprotected sex or sex with partner who is having asymptomatic infection a disease can be transmitted.

When you use steroid without proper examination the symptoms or local finding that helps in diagnosis is masked.

Please do the following,

In case of no visible lesion it will be advisable that rather then applying any thing locally you take anti allergic tablet like allerest.This will definitely help.

In any thing is visible than please visit your family physician and take his advised.After examination specific drug for local application can be advised.

Please do not apply anything at present,do not use condom etc.I do not see any reason for worry at this moment.

I hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up.