Can Nimesulide tablets be taken for headache?

General Surgeon
hi from morning i am having headache near my 2 ears and back of headache... Can I take NICIP Nimesulide tablet..?
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ashish Verma 1 hour later
Brief Answer: yes you may. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX This is Dr. Ashish Verma, a general surgeon answering to your query. Yes you can take nimesulide tablets for your headache. If those dosent help, you can go for ibuprofen. But if the headache is recurrent... you need to consult an ent specialist for an ear examination. Hope that i have answered to all your queries. If you have further queries, i will be glad to answer them. Get well soon. Dr. Ashish Verma