Can Neuroveen be taken along with Gabapentin?

Id like you to look at some medical information, so that you can give a complete explanation about it. Can I send it as an attachment?
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 26 minutes later

I am Dr. Prasad and would like to discuss the attached reports here:

The ultrasound scan done on September 2009 revealed a live single pregnancy within the womb. It was reported as equivalent to 7 weeks and 4 days pregnancy. Accordingly the date of expected delivery was on April 2010.

The scan detailed revealed on that day was normal and without concerns. A repeat scan was suggested at a later date to assess the progress.

Hope this answers your question. Write back if you need further explanation about any specific concerns.