Can "Nasivion S" be used instead of saline nasal drops for a newly born baby?
User rating for this question
Can I use nasivion s instead of saline nasal drops for my 13 day boy baby
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 15 hours later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Hello Kuna, Thanks for posting your query. Yes, you can use Nasivion S nasal drops instead of saline nasal drops for your 13 days old baby. Wish your baby and you a very healthy life. Good day!
People also viewed
- How to prevent nightfall
- Oxymetazoline (nasivion) or xylometazoline (otrivin) ...
- Indigestion after giving birth
- How to overcome from nightfall
- Nasivion during first trimester
- Using nasivion from last 10 years
- Whelps on children with fever
- Primolut nor how to take it
- Itching goosebumps fever
- Cold blocked nose throbbing headache using nasivion nasal spray suggestions
- Usages of nasivion
- Hand foot and mouth disease knees
- How to overcome plueracy
- How to remove mole from penis
- Sudden shivers and high pulse