Can "Nasivion S" be used instead of saline nasal drops for a newly born baby?
User rating for this question
Can I use nasivion s instead of saline nasal drops for my 13 day boy baby
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 15 hours later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Hello Kuna, Thanks for posting your query. Yes, you can use Nasivion S nasal drops instead of saline nasal drops for your 13 days old baby. Wish your baby and you a very healthy life. Good day!
People also viewed
- 18 year old cannot cross legs
- How to treat belchingstomach upset and bloating
- Suggest medication for jaundice like symptoms
- Nasivion during first trimester
- Causes of fever in 18 month old
- What do i do after stomach surgery
- Using nasivion from last 10 years
- 18 month old cough
- What could cause light pink tissue like spots during urination
- 18 month old cough with fluid
- 18 month old cough diarrhea
- Experiencing headache body pain and lack of appetite
- Cold blocked nose throbbing headache using nasivion nasal spray suggestions
- Usages of nasivion
- Is ayr saline nasal used in the treatment of nasal congestion?