Can NOXP3 be taken with lisinopril,atorvastatin calcium and Alendronate?

I currently take lisinopril,10mg daily, and atorvastatin calcium, 10mg daily and Alendronate70mg, once weekly. Can I take nutritional supplement commonly called NOXP3 or Erratic as a pre-workout supplement prior to my weight training workouts? These some nitrates to help with your work out with increased energy, and performance.
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 1 hour later
Brief Answer: there should be no interaction Detailed Answer: HI, thanks for using healthcare magic The main ingredients in NO XP3 are amino acids such as citrulline nitrate, L arginine, L taurine, L glutamine, beta alanine. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein such as the protein found in muscles. These would not have any negative effects. One of the other ingredient , kre alkalyn should also not be associated with any harm. It is also a combination of amino acids. It is possible that the stimulant action of the caffeine may affect heart rate and blood pressure but this risk is low. The phenylethylamine is thought to be useful for mental alertness and would also not have any negative impact. There should be no known interactions with the medications that you are currently using. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions