Can Mva e2 vaccine eliminate HPV virus from body?

Question

I wanna ask about Mva e2 vaccine. Can Mva e2 eliminate Hpv virus from my body?

What kinds of test i need to do after Mva e2. If I wanna be sure, that virus eliminated fro my body?

If I had one time dysplasia gravis. Is the risk of other cancers to me now big or same like normal people? And after vaccine?
Posted Thu, 27 Sep 2012 in Cervical and Ovarian Cancer

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 59 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX
MVA E2 is a new achievement in field of medical science to treat cervical cancer.This vaccine is under trial & results till now are showing that it can eliminate HPV virus from your body.MVA E2 vaccine do not produce any apparent side effects in any treated patient. Results show that therapeutic vaccination with MVA E2 vaccine is an excellent prospective means for stimulating the immune system and causing the regression of precancerous CIN ( cervical intraepithelial neoplasia).
After vaccination,you would have to undergo some investigations like pap smear & colposcopy at 6 months interval initially & after elimination of lesion every year till three results come normal.
Once you get treated for Dysplasia gravis & pap smear & colposcopy results are normal, you are at the same risk of getting cancer as normal person.
I hope your query has been answered.