Can Maizitang pills cause headaches ?

i took Maizitang pills 4 consecutive days of last week. I've been experiencing horrible headaches (I don't have migranes)... Any stress causes them to get more acute and sleep doesn't help.
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later

Maizitang pills are a combination of herbal extracts used to lose weight. It can cause side effects like headache. It is best to stop the pills for a few days and see the improvement in your headache. You may use simple analgesics such as tylenol / ibuprofen, if the headaches are severe.

If there is no improvement in the headache then consult your doctor for examination.

Also try to stay away from stress and practice relaxation exercises, yoga, XXXXXXX breathing, etc.

I hope you have found my answer and recommendations to be both adequate and helpful. Should you have additional questions I am available to address them.