Can Loprin be taken at 5 weeks pregnancy?

my sister in law having first pregnancy of 5 weeksby dates according to her LMP..but on ultrasoumd she is having only small gestational sacwith no fetal poles yet .dr say may be her conception waz late ,wait for 15 days n then rescan.she is having lower abdominal pain..she is taking duphaston n folic acid..her previous menstual cycle waz irregular....can she start loprin 75mg ????has loprin some role at this stage???
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Loprin has no role Detailed Answer: Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear XXXXX Loprin that is Aspirin has no role at present. As she is already on Duphaston which will help keep the uterus relaxed, folic acid to prevent neural tube defects, there is no role for any other medication. I would also suggest her absolute bed rest for a week. There may be discrepancy in the gestational age between that decided by sonography and that by first day of last menstrual period if the previous cycle were irregular. There is no cause of concern. Repeat the scan after 7-10days. I hope I have answered your query Get back to me if you have any other query Take care Regards Dr T Shobha MBBS MD