Can I use xylocaine spray when trying to lose virginity?

hi, I am just wondering, can I spray Xylocaine spray (10%) when trying to lose virginity so I feel no pain? And is it going to burn when using it?
Posted Thu, 13 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Yes you can use lignocaine spray but it can cause burning of the vaginal mucosa. Since it will cause numbness in the area, you will not be able to enjoy the act much and there may be a delayed orgasm.
To avoid the burning sensation, you can use a lignocaine ointment instead.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Can I use xylocaine spray when trying to lose virginity? 20 hours later
Thanks for Your reply.
I am just wondering where can I get it without prescription? And can you explain me how to apply it, how much cream should I use and how long to wait before it numbs. Does that guarantee that by using this ointment I wont feel any pain at all?
Thank you
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
You will have to ask your local pharmacy if it is available without a prescription. You can apply approximately 2cm of the ointment near the vaginal orifice. You can have the act 3-4 minutes after applying the ointment. Usually the effect lasts for 12-15 minutes and you can feel the numbness in the area.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.