Can I use ultrasound jelly as lubricant for anal intercourse?

hello doctor, i want to try anal intercourse. can i use ultrasound jelly as lubricant
Posted Tue, 6 Nov 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 47 minutes later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
The Ultrasound jelly contains more salt and water and less lubrication, so it is always preferable to use KY Jelly for sexual intercourse.
Anal sex is one of most risky type of sex behaviour, at times it can be painful and if done carelessly/vigorously can lead `to local tears because anus and rectum are not lubricated like vagina and are less elastic.
Chances of transmitting all the STDs are many times more common with anal intercourse. To increase the safety the local anal area must be thoroughly cleansed and rectum must be empty with use of laxatives.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!