Can I use spregal spray for scabies?

where can i buy spregal spray online? I live in the US. I am in good health and do not take any medicines for anything. I have battled scabies for over a year. Have already tried permethrin, lindane, clove oil, tea tree oil, chlorox, vinegar, Kleen Green enzyme cleaner and lots of other stuff. I have cut it down, but can't get over scabies. Where can I buy Spregal spray online?
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Sek dermatologic opinion dont self medicate Detailed Answer: Good Day Miss XXXX! Sarcaptus scabie AKA itch mite is not that resilient to kill. If you have tried every thing and still you get the itch i am afraid you might have been misdiagnosed and what you might think of scabies be some other one amongst thousand reasons of urticaria. So my advise stop loking for self diagnosisng Spregal spay which has active ingredients like pyrethrins, Esdepallethrine and piperonyl butoxides which can have very adverse effects on you. SO i request you to seek dermatologist help and let him decide what to do what not to because i personally think scabies can not be that resilient and all the efforts you mentioned might have XXXXXXX enough to get rid of that. Remember skin is very vast field with very limited symptoms so one symptom canmask thousand of etiologies and its the specialist eys and professionalist care which picks the right one and make the dots connected. SO i repeat again seek dermatologist and stop self using or looking for spregalsprays which can be harmful with alot of adverse effetcs. like Erythema,Pruritus,Urticaria,Edema,Eczema,Slight corneal erosion,Stromal edema etc. And hypersensitivity too if ragweed (Asteraceae family plants) hypersensitivity is mentioned. Now if you still want to find for it online i wont stop you. But remember self medicating is a weapon , lethal one. I want you to read this article about scabies too WWW.WWWW.WW and a story of your fellow on the site who once asked me the same question WWW.WWWW.WW Regarding finding one this site will help. WWW.WWWW.WW they will prvide you the pharmacy if you still plan to get it. Hope this answer finds you in good health. Kindly close the discussion please and rate the answer as per your experience. Regards Dr S Khan