Ask a Dentist   »  

Can I use dynapar tablet as pain killer for teeth?

Dentist, Prosthodontics
dynapar tablet can used as pain killer for teeth problem
50 mg+paracetamole 500mg
Posted Sat, 20 Oct 2012 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Shivangi Gajwani Jain 27 minutes later

As you have asked, yes the medicines Dynapar(Diclofenac) and paracetamol can be taken for dental pain.
Both medicines cause acidity as side effect so I would recommend you to take them after food or with milk to avoid the same. If you still suffer from acidity then you may take an antacid along with the above mentioned medicines.

I am sure once you are treated for dental pain after the completion of your dental treatment your pain will subside completely and you will no longer need any medication.

Hope you feel better soon. If you have any more queries, I’ll be happy to answer them for you.