Can I use bystolic with Pristiq?

Excellent

Cardiologist
Question
Can i use bystolic 5 mg with Pristiq 50 mg?
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 22 minutes later
Hi!
I read carefully your concern and i would like to say that the best thing to do in your case is to talk with your treating doctor. Pristiq should be use under strict medical advice not on virtual consultation.

Follow-up: Can I use bystolic with Pristiq? 4 minutes later
I have prescription for pristiq 50 mg, and i am already taking it. But since it is increasing my heart rate, i was thinking to start again bystolic. I also have prescription for bystolic, but since they are two different doctors i a, worried about interactions.

Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please follow the suggestions below...

Detailed Answer:
Hi!

I read carefully your query and I would like to say that the combination of the drugs is possible especially to treat the tachycardia effect of Pristiq.But to do saw you should contact with the cardiologist and explain all about the Pristiq.

You should start the combination under strict medical controll. The best way is in hospital setings.

Hope it answered to your question!

Dr. Benard

p.s.if you have other concern, do not hesitate to write me back!

Follow-up: Can I use bystolic with Pristiq? 20 minutes later
Thanks. Yes, tomorrow i will go to the hospital to talk with my doctors about that. Thanks.

Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please follow the suggestions below...

Detailed Answer:
I'm hapy to help a person in need for my advice.