Can I use benzyl benzoate shampoo, savlione hair lotion and ivermectol for animal mites on human hair?

Dermatologist
Question
on 10-31-13, i received answers from Ilya XXXXXXX regarding my question for the treatment of animal mites on human hair and skin. My next question to him is: i don't have health insurance or personal Doctor. how can dr XXXXXXX help me with the prescription benzyl benzoate shampoo, savlione hair lotion and ivermectol 12 mg weekly x 4 weeks ?
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 14 hours later
Brief Answer: You may take the help of helping organisation. Detailed Answer: Hi, The remedies I suggested for mite infestation is not so costly, that you can not afford. I am not in USA,otherwise I would have helped you. You may approach to any helping organisation for the help....and you consult nearby doctor for the prescription. Thanks. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD

Follow-up: Can I use benzyl benzoate shampoo, savlione hair lotion and ivermectol for animal mites on human hair? 7 hours later
Thank you for responding to my question. Dr XXXXXXX my problem is not money. since i XXXXXXX t have insurance and a private Doctor, i can't just go to the emergency room and ask for these medicine. If i knew a doctor, i could pay the consult out ofmy pocket just to have those prescriptions. so you see, all i need is those prescriptions. Do you prescribe ? thanks again Dr XXXXXXX for taking the time.

Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: Due limitations,I can not prescribe directly. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome back.. You can take Tab.ivermectin 12 mg weekly for 4 weeks. Apply benzyl benzoate lotion or gamma benzene lotion at night on affected areas at night Wash the area with water containing savlone. See, I am in different country, I can not prescribe any medicine directly due to limitations, you can understand, I can just guide you. But final treatment you have to take under supervision of of local registered doctor. I hope you got my point. Thanks. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD

Follow-up: Can I use benzyl benzoate shampoo, savlione hair lotion and ivermectol for animal mites on human hair? 11 hours later
Thank you Dr XXXXXXX and happy holyday. I appreciate all the information.

Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Thanks Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for acceptance of my answer. Wishing you healthy life. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD