Can I use a castor oil pack after egg retrieval to improve the blood circulation of uterus?

Can I use a castor oil pack after egg retrieval but before egg transfer to improve the blood circulation of m uterus?
Posted Thu, 30 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 37 minutes later
You can use a castor oil pack after egg retrieval but its efficacy in increasing the chances of fertility are doubtful. There are no rational clinical trials available to prove this.
Using the pack once or twice is not likely to cause any harm. So, you can use it and see if it helps you or increases your chances of conception.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.