Can I use HHsone lotion on daily basis?

Now daily i am using HHsone lotion, this lotion makes me more fair, shall use this HHsone lotion as a daily bases?
Posted Sun, 11 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 40 minutes later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
You are trying a very wrong drug for fairness, please stop it.
It was advised to you for a cosmetic allergy, I think the purpose is solved, now you should just discontinue this drug because it contains a steroid and steroid if applied for long can cause skin atrophy and abnormal pigmentation.
Which can result in permanent disfigurement.
You should get assessed your skin by a dermatologist, there are very good safer options to get fare skin, try them.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!