Can I undergo surgery for increasing the size of my penis?

Dermatologist
Question
i want to surgery of my penis becoze of its very small
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Beauty

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. There are surgeries where prosthesis can be fitted in penis but this will decrease the sensation of penis. Do you still want to go for surgery ? Thank you

Follow-up: Can I undergo surgery for increasing the size of my penis? 28 hours later
now my penis size is 3 inches but when it tempted it goes one inch more but it size very thin. how much it increase after surgery n how the penis size afer surgery?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 8 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello 4 inches is enough. Sexual gratification doesn't depend on size of penis. Well the size can be increased according to your desire but actually it is done in amputation cases where penis is not there. I still suggest you not to go for any surgery. It may harm you in long term. Thank you