Ask a Homeopath   »  

Can I take weisbeden 2M instead of weisbeden 1M for treating typhoid with jaundice?

Excellent

Homeopath
Question
Need Medical Suggestion from HOMEOPATH DOCTOR Dr. Ratnesh Pandey. Hello Dr. Ratnesh Pandey, Good Afternoon..!!! Now i am suffering with typhoid with jaundice. I am taking treatment for both here in my town at homeopathy practitioner. And previously you suggested some medications for growing height. you suggested total three medications, those are calc. phos 200x, calc.carb 1M and weisbeden 1M.among them, i only get two medicines calc. phos 200x, calc.carb 1M. But when i asked the homeopathy store person, he said he had Weisbeden 2M and 4M but not Weisbeden 1M. So tell me, shall i use that weisbeden 2M instead of weisbeden 1M. please tell me in clear way and detailed manner. thanks doctor.
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Homeopathy

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Helllo Detailed Answer: Nice to hear you again Hope you are taking properly earlier prescribed medicine. If you have not unable to get wiesbeden 1M, you can countinue with2M. I hope you are taking good treatment for typhoid. I prescribe the following homeopathy drugs for typhoid. 1 sulpher 200 6pills once in day on the tongue 2 Typhodinum 200 6 pills once in day 3 Baptisia Q 20 drop with half cup of water two times in day empty stomach 4 Chelidonium Q. 15 drops with half cup of water three times in a day Avoid fatty and spicy food. It can be better if you can tell me since when are you suffering with this infection. Take all the medicine for month then revert me In case of any query feel free to ask Have a good health Thanks

Follow-up: Can I take weisbeden 2M instead of weisbeden 1M for treating typhoid with jaundice? 1 hour later
Hello Dr, Thanks for your kind quick reply. I appreciated that one. And one thing Dr, I haven't started the height growing medicine in which you have suggested to me. Due to lack to Weisbeden 1M..i didn't started yet. But May i know the difference between weisbeden 2M and 4M. Because,if there is more useful effective result in growing height with Weisbeden 4M instead of Weisbeden 1M and 2M..I will go for Weisbeden 4M. Please explain the demerits, if i use Weisbeden 4M pills along with calc. phos 200x, calc carb 1M. Now i am taking a homeopathy treatment in my place for typhoid and jaundice. My doubt is shall i use your suggested growing height medicine along with my present typhoid and jaundice medicines. And one more query, I need my hair to maintain as silky and softy like flexible hair. But my present hair is sticky, hard to touch and bend, curly. Please suggest me the good effective medicine to get my hair smooth, silky and soft flexible. and also suggest me the best effective shampoo and hairoil for my hair. Thank you Dr.

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 19 hours later
Brief Answer: detailed below Detailed Answer: Welcome again I appreciate that you are raising query i am answering all your query one by one and try to solve all your doubt. i have prescribed Wiesbeden 1M and 2M is available in the market as you have mentioned in your mail. 1M and 2M are the potency or power of the medicine. 1 M is most commonly available in the market that's why it is common in practice. 2M is slightly higher potency and there is no big difference so you can start with available potency. You can take medicine along with your medicine (prescribed by your Doctor for Jaundice) there is no problem but can not take homeopathic medicine with allopathic medicine. About your hairs first of all please tell me your hairs are curly since child hood or after the jaundice. If its due to disease it will be healthy after jaundice is cured. Wiesbeden will also cure your hair problem so just start with medicine and take properly. Hope i have clear all your doubt If you have any query feel free to ask Thanks

Follow-up: Can I take weisbeden 2M instead of weisbeden 1M for treating typhoid with jaundice? 22 minutes later
Hello Doctor, I will use weisbeden 4M instead of Weisbeden 2M for growing height. From my childhood, my hair is curly...And one more request is, This is my last follow up chance, you haven't clear my query about my hair in your reply. i requested medicine for my hair in my previous query. please respond in detail to my hair problem "I need my hair to maintain as silky and softy like flexible hair. But my present hair is sticky, hard to touch and bend, curly. Please suggest me the good effective medicine to get my hair smooth, silky and soft flexible. and also suggest me the best effective shampoo and hairoil for my hair". thank you.

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: You can start with following medicine 1 Arnica 30 6 pills twice in a day 2 Jaborondi hair oil after cleaning hair twice in a day Arnica Shampoo is available in the market you can use and apply for your skin. This will help you to make silky your hair Note apply these medicine only when you complete your earlier treatment then only effect will be higher. Hope this will help you for a better health Thanks