Can I take weight loss soy protein shake together with duromine 30mg?

Aug 2012

Hi, 5' and 62.5kg, I'm on duromine 30mg. This is my 2nd day. My question is can I take weight loss soy protein shake together with duromine. I'm using Alpha Lipid SDII. Thanks!
Posted Wed, 7 Nov 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Madhuri Patil 2 hours later

I hope you are aware of the all effects- good and bad- of Duromine and only after consulting your doctor you are taking this.
You can take it with the weight loss soy protein, but if after a few more days' use your appetite is suppressed then better to avoid soy drinks and use them only when you feel really hungry. That way you will take low calorie proteins as your meals.
Using alpha lipid SD11 is fine. But why do not you try non-pharmacological ways of weight loss when you are not morbidly obese? The natural ways like diet and exercise without medications are best for healthy heart, lungs and overall body's metabolism. You can give it a try. Wish you good luck.