Can I take viapro while on ramipril?

Hi im on ramipril and would like to know if i can take viapro?
Im using ramipril to control high blood pressure but i have problems with erections and i would like to find out if i can use viapro
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 26 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for asking. There is no problem regarding taking viapro and ramipril. Regarding taking viapro, it is better to be taken one hour before or two hours after drinking tea or coffee in order to have the best absorption for the minerals it has. Let me know if you have any other question. I wish you a good health.