Can I take viagra 50 mg along with zolfresh 10 mg?

Psychiatrist
Question
i have taken zolfresh 10 mg yesterday night.i sometimes take this medicineCan i take viagra 50 mg tomorrow morning ?Also i have not done any consultation from doctor to take viagra.I have XXXXXXX bp and stable health. What are the rules to be followed before taking viagra ? Like in empty stomach or after meal, how long before etc..
Posted Thu, 15 Nov 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 27 minutes later

Q. i have taken zolfresh 10 mg yesterday night.i sometimes take this medicineCan i take viagra 50 mg tomorrow morning ?
Answer: There is no contraindication for use of Viagra after use of Zolfresh.

Q. What are the rules to be followed before taking viagra ?
Answer: You should not have high blood pressure and any cardiac problem like ischemic heart disease and valve problem. You should not be receiving any cardiac medicine. So, it is better to take it after in person examination by physician and after prescription.

Q. Like in empty stomach or after meal, how long before etc.?
Answer: It should be taken 30 min after eating something and 1 hour before intercourse. There should be 1 day gap before using second dose.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Can I take viagra 50 mg along with zolfresh 10 mg? 47 minutes later
Thanks for your replies. I have a couple of more queries.

1)I smoke and drink alcohol (around 180 ml 2-3 times a week). If i don't drinkk 24 hours prior to taking viagra, will i get better results ?
2)What are the side effects/after effects of taking viagra. What precautions need to be taken after the drug is taken.
3)How exactly it helps in fighting ED ?
4) I am going to use it very sparingly.I want to take a better longer more natural way to cure ED.
5)Please suggest some good urologists or doctors in reputed hospitals in bangalore who i can consult in person.

Thanks,
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 10 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

Answer: Alcohol have sedative action. In that way, you will have better result on stopping alcohol before viagra use.

Answer:some common and not so common side effects you should be aware of before taking the drug.
Common
•     Flushing
•     headache
•     nasal congestion
•     stomach discomfort following meals
Less Common
•     abnormal vision including blurred vision, seeing shades of colors differently than before, or sensitivity to light
•     bladder pain
•     cloudy or bloody urine
•     dizziness
•     increased frequency of urination
•     pain on urination
•     diarrhea
Rare
•     bleeding of the eye
•     convulsions (seizures)
•     decreased or double vision or in extreme cases blindness
•     a blue tint to your vision
•     prolonged, painful, or inappropriate erection of penis
•     redness, burning, or swelling of the eye
•     anxiety

You should XXXXXXX physician as precaution, If side effects last long.

3)How exactly it helps in fighting ED ?
Answer: It help in ED by causing dilation of blood vessels in penis and increasing blood flow. It is effective in most of the persons.

Answer: That is fine.

Answer: You can visit Urologist in columbia asia hospital in Banglore, nearby your place.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.
Regards.

Follow-up: Can I take viagra 50 mg along with zolfresh 10 mg? 2 days later
Can i take alcohol 4 hours after taking viagra ?

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 3 hours later
Hello again,

It is better to avoid.

Regards.