Can I take the supplement Marine d3 while I am pregnant?
User rating for this question
Can I take the supplement marine d3 while I am pregnant?
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Brief Answer: avoidable Detailed Answer: Hello Marine D3 is a nutritional supplement in which vitamin d3 or cholecalciferol is one ingredient . We definitely advise calcium or vitamin d3 in pregnancy after 4 mths . However marine D3 contains other ingredients also which may not be advised in early pregnancy . There may bsome effect some blood pressure hence it's advisable to take calcium supplements individually during pregnancy . Along with iron supplements . It's better to avoid any medicine except frolic acid in the 1st trimester .
People also viewed
- Alverine citrate tablets
- What color are disolvable stitches
- Amniotic band syndrome causes
- Purple colored postpartum discharge
- Calcium supplement while pregnant
- Taking tetralysal while pregnant
- Vaginal secretions after conception
- After ovulation discharge if pregnant
- Rust colored sinus discharge
- Flesh colored tissue during period
- Is ovex supplement safe to take while pregnant
- Iron supplement while pregnant
- Collagen supplements while pregnant
- Annular pressure loss calculation
- Drinking green tea and stool color