Can I take shilajit with refrigerated cold milk?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
Thank you again very much for you last answer. I just got my Dabur company's Shilajit, which I ordered from India. I'm happy that after taking Shilajit for one and a half days, I'm starting to have more energy.

I want to ask you that can I take the Shilajit with refrigerated cold milk, or what is the temperature of the milk that I should take it with? (It says in the instruction to take two capsules twice a day preferably with milk.)

Also, in your last answer you suggested me to take at least 30 minutes of brisk walk every morning. I want to ask you if currently I'm still too shy to walk outside, is there another method or exercise that I can do in doors and how effective is that compare to do it out doors?

The last question is if there are any other health issues that I need to be aware of and are there any procedures that I need to watch out for and do?

Note: After taking the Shilajit for one and a half days and starting to feel more energy, I discovered that my logic in my brain's thinking and my brain is more clear too. This is amazing and weird, but this is a positive effect.
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2013 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is good to see improvement.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

Q. I want to ask you that can I take the Shilajit with refrigerated cold milk, or what is the temperature of the milk that I should take it with?
Answer: It is good to know that you are responding to Shilajit. You can take it with milk more than 25 'C.

Q. is there another method or exercise that I can do in doors and how effective is that compare to do it out doors?
Answer: You can bring treadmill and start running on this for 30 minutes a day.

Q. The last question is if there are any other health issues that I need to be aware of and are there any procedures that I need to watch out for and do?
Answer: Continue your psychotropic medicines and psychiatrist follow up.

Wish you good health.