Can I take painkillers with Allegra 180mg?

Hi Can I take painkillers with Allegra 180mg? I am on holiday I. XXXXXXX Lanka and they have put me on Allegra 180g twice a day. My sinuses feel like they're going to explode. Thanks
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Anjana Rao Kavoor 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes you can take pain killers with Allegra Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for sending in your query. You can take pain killers (non steroidal anti inflammatory) with Allegra in recommend doses. Please take pain killers only after food. I suppose you are having headache with sinusitis. Hope your query is answered. Do write back if you have any doubts. Dr.A.Rao Kavoor